Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Kristi's Gift Shop



 
 
 
 
 
 
What are your favorite products to designs for? (select all that apply) *
  • Shoes
How long have you been working with Zazzle or other POD's *
6-12 months
What affect has zazzle had on your life in 25 words or more

Zazzle has given me the opportunity to come alive through my passion of design. I have always had a very short attention span and before I found Zazzle, even though I absolutely loved expressing myself through art, I found myself unable to stay focused. When I found Zazzle, I thought to myself, even if I never sell a thing, I have a reason to keep creating and learning new techniques because I have found a place to share my expressions. The sheer amount of extremely talented artists / designers you can find at Zazzle has kept me inspired. Every day I find a new way to create and I am excited to wake up. My ability to focus has grown ten-fold, and I have been so pleased to find that I have found a fan base who is just as excited about the new products I put in my store as I am. I look forward to the future and I hope to keep learning every day.

In an average week how much time do you put into your shops including making designs, adding them to your store, advertising, reading the forums, doing other research or zazzle related work?
(estimate the average week where do you fall)
60+ hours (over 9 hours per day)
What percentage of time do you spend designing/adding products vs advertising/working on referral sites (this includes blogs twitter forums websites and other means of advertising)
75% adding designs 25% advertising
What was your favorite design to make & why? (whether it has sold or not pick just 1 & include the link to the product page NOT the image link)

Picking a favorite design is so difficult because they are each a part of me. However, I picked this pair of Lo-Top Pro-Keds

Distortion kedsshoe
Distortion by kdspenart
Design your own unique shoes at zazzle.com
because I remember being so excited when Zazzle added Pro-Keds to the product list! I had always enjoyed making Keds because I felt like my Keds designs are unique... When the Pro-Keds came out I had 2 new shoe styles that had endless design possibilities. While my store has a large variety of other products (recipe binders, gymnastics designs, holiday gifts, animal art, etc...), I love how every pair of Keds comes out and I find myself wanting to own them all.

How many shops do you have on zazzle?
2-4
List your shop urls 1 per line with a 5-10 word description after each
(use format http://www.zazzle.com/shopid - designs for people who love dogs)
http://www.zazzle.com/kdspenart - Kristi's Gift Shop: home to a large variety of customizable gift ideas.
http://www.zazzle.com/lyrannyhawk - The Abstract World of Lyranny Hawk: unique artwork
http://www.zazzle.com/kgsmoments - Moments by KGS: invitation (sets) and business cards

No comments:

Post a Comment