Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Debbie Hill/ DizzyDebbie



 
What are your favorite products to designs for? (select all that apply) *
  • Cards/postcards/invitations
  • Mousepads
  • Business Cards
  • Shoes
  • Buttons/Magnets/Keyrings
  • Stationary/letterhead
  • Binders
How long have you been working with Zazzle or other POD's *
1-3 Years
What affect has zazzle had on your life in 25 words or more
Other then my eye sight going bad from so many hours designing products, Zazzle has given me a self confidence I had always lacked in the past. Zazzle has allowed me to become the merchant I'd always dreamed I could be.
In an average week how much time do you put into your shops including making designs, adding them to your store, advertising, reading the forums, doing other research or zazzle related work?
(estimate the average week where do you fall)
40-60 hours (6-9 hours per day)
What percentage of time do you spend designing/adding products vs advertising/working on referral sites (this includes blogs twitter forums websites and other means of advertising)
75% adding designs 25% advertising
What was your favorite design to make & why? (whether it has sold or not pick just 1 & include the link to the product page NOT the image link)
I was fooling around teaching myself to do different things on one of my graphic programs when I tried layering for the first time. The designs meshed together so well the first time, it was exactly how I had envisioned it, so my Asian Origami Cranes would have to be my favorite design.
How many shops do you have on zazzle?
2-4
List your shop urls 1 per line with a 5-10 word description after each
(use format http://www.zazzle.com/shopid - designs for people who love dogs)
http://www.zazzle.com/DizzyDebbie
Where whimsy and fun meets elegance and style.

http://www.zazzle.com/royalcoffer
Designs for the King, Queen, Princess, and Prince in the family.

http://www.zazzle.com/thecardstore
Customizable greeting cards and gifts.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment