Saturday, April 13, 2013

NoteableExpressions

You name or Shopid *
NoteableExpressions
Which PODs do you work with? (in no particular order *
  • zazzle
How long have you been working with PODs? *
3-4 years
What is the best thing about working with PODs *
I love working with PODs because it allows me to stay at home for my kids but earn money to contribute to the family. I also love that I get to focus on creating and my art and Zazzle handles the printing and the headaches! Without them I would never have gotten the exposure I've had. I am able to sell all over the United States and not only that - but all over the world! It is amazing and humbling to know that my invitations have a part - even if it is a small part - in one of the most special days in someone's life.
How many hours do you spend on your POD(s) - including designing, adding & promoting - on average *
40-50 hours per week
what would you say to another POD artist who is struggling and in need of motivation? *

Take a deep breath. A lot of times someone who is new to PODs expects instant results. Like anything else that is really worth it - this takes a lot of work, some luck and time. Just relax and focus on your art - the more pieces you have available the better your chances of being found.

If you are stuck and lacking inspiration - go do something you love to do - a change of scenery can do wonders for your creativity. Another thing you can do is to take a good look at your descriptions, tags, and organization during these down times. Personally, I make a point of uploading at least one new design every day but if I'm not in the mood I will spend the rest of the day designing or working on my SEO, blogs, and other "housekeeping" issues.

It took me about a year (working full time) to see consistent results, but this past summer I was able to take my family on a week long cruise to Mexico with a side trip to New Orleans - it was a dream come true for us.

Do you have any formal training or education in POD related fields? *
  • Yes, Formal - Graphic Arts
  • Yes, Formal - Art
  • Yes, Formal - marketing
  • Yes, Formal - computer related services
If I won the super jackpot lottery tomorrow I would... *
Keep working my POD's for fun
My zazzle stores are:

No comments:

Post a Comment