Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pastimedesigns

Store Name *
Pastimedesigns
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Adobe Illustrator
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
I would say patience and fortitude. Patience to stick to it (designing) and the fortitude to not give up in the face of so much competition.
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Both - every product contains art, even if it is not in my taste I will offer it for sale, since that is what the customers want
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
To finally have an outlet for my drawings that used to sit in a computer file that no one, but me, ever saw. Since we're both retired, designing for Zazzle keeps me busy and out of hubby's hair. Call it post-retirement harmony.
When working on zazzle you... *
enjoy listening to music
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
Taking care of my Daylily nursery and gardening in general. I have to admit my gardens get ignored at times because I'm on a roll drawing something on the computer and don't want to stop and pull weeds.
What promotion do you use? *
  • Your own site(s)
  • Commenting on other peoples blogs
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment