Saturday, January 21, 2012

Kiko Designs

Store Name *
Kiko Designs
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Adobe Illustrator
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
I've learned a lot, but mostly how to keep my eyes open as I walk through life... There's always an opportunity for a design, so I'm constantly making mental notes. I've also learned that the world is made up of individuals - all with their own tastes and style. I've sold multiple designs that I thought would never see the light of day - and designed other items that collect dust in my shop. Mostly I've learned that Zazzlers are a great community of people - and I'm honored to be part of such a fun and creative group.
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Both - every product contains art, even if it is not in my taste I will offer it for sale, since that is what the customers want
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
I get a rush out of creating a design and then actually seeing it sold. I still get a great thrill knowing that something I've designed at two in the morning ends up in the hands of someone who really wants it. And wears/uses it proudly.
When working on zazzle you... *
have the TV going in the background
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
I love to fish and spend time with my family. I must admit that I also enjoy watching really bad reality shows on television.
What promotion do you use? *
  • Tshirt/POD Specific Forum(s)
  • Generic/Other Forums(s)
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment