Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fusional 6

Store Name
*
Fusional 6
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Zazzle has given me an international outlet to sell sell my art through. It's awesome to see people from all over the world enjoying what I create. I started with Zazzle because people who buy my prints offline were asking for other products featuring my art. Zazzle was the best solution for both me and my customers.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Hobby
  • Part Time Job
  • Addiction
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
GO FOR IT! When I first set up my shop, I probably had 50 products. They sat there for a few months, with me unable to do anything else with it due to my shift work schedule at the time. Then I got a sale.
When my hours at work settled down to normal, I focused more time on my store. Regularly adding designs and learning my way around some promoting options has progressed to becoming a Pro Seller in 2 years.
My income from Zazzle pays for my own domain and hosting and various gifts for friends. :)
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
Taekwondo
Guitar
Gardening
Chilling with the dog
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
1
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
I personally prefer to have one store. It's just easier for me to keep track of things.
I usually work... *
  • On my desktop at my desk
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment