Tuesday, January 17, 2012

cptextileart

Store Name *
cptextileart
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Digital Camera
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Scanned
  • Other
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
The most important thing I have learned since being on zazzle is patience. You need a great deal of it in all aspects from creating the art and designs to placing them in the shops to actually being seen.
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Both - every product contains art, even if it is not in my taste I will offer it for sale, since that is what the customers want
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
I think I enjoy creating the designs the most. I have always wanted a shop to sell these very items, and I get a great deal of satisfaction being able to do it now.
When working on zazzle you... *
have the TV going in the background
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
My favorite thing to do when I'm not zazzling is to work on my art.
What promotion do you use? *
  • Your own site(s)
  • Blogger Blog(s)
  • Twitter(s)
  • Facebook Profile(s)
  • Facebook Page(s)
  • Squidoo(s)
  • Posting on other peoples squidoo(s)
  • Business Cards
  • Other Online Promotion
  • Other Offline Promotion
List your Shops *


Want to know how we made this work? Check Out Wufoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment