Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Purple Ducky Designs

Store Name
*
Purple Ducky Designs
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Zazzle has given me a creative outlet for my photography and artwork. Zazzle lets me express my ideas and themes in a world wide context.

It has also helped me be a lot less shy about my work. While I've always drawn and taken photos, with the exception of personal web pages and a couple photo sites, I never really promoted my work. I never thought it was good enough to sell, but sell it does and that makes me happy.


Zazzle is a... *
  • Part Time Job
  • Addiction
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
Come up with some ideas, no matter how silly they may seem and start designing. It is amazing what people find interesting to buy. I have several photos that I posted even tho I didn't think people would be interested. Surprise, people did!

Once there, just keep plugging away and designing. Don't worry if you don't make a sale immediately or not, it does take time for the products to get out there. Make sure you have good tags and promote the heck out of your shop everywhere you can.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
  • Printfection
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
Cooking, taking pictures, being a cat cushion, working as a wage slave at a 40 hour a week job and always thinking what to design or photograph for my Zazzle shop.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
I prefer to have at least a couple stores. My main store where I have most of my photographs and designs and then a store for my political and firearm related designs. While I occasionally have some items that will fit in either shop, I will usually try an avoid too much overlapping between shops.
I usually work... *
  • On my laptop on my lap
  • On my laptop in bed
  • On my laptop at work
  • On my laptop at another public place
  • On my desktop at my desk
  • On my desktop elsewhere
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment