Friday, January 13, 2012

MossWood

Store Name
*
MossWood
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Zazzle has changed my life by allowing me to pursue a hobby while still maintaining an income for the work that I put in. It has also allowed me to share a passion, one for vintage art, typography and natural images, with a larger audience than I could normally reach.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Hobby
  • Part Time Job
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *

I think for a lot of people Zazzle is simply a place to through up a design on a bunch of merchandise and hopefully sell it. My advice would be to take it more seriously than that and actually put some thought into not only your designs, but also the products you present them on. A design may not be perfect for every single product that Zazzle offers. This means you may need to alter the design, add to it or change the size. Or maybe you should not create that certain type of product at all with the design because it just doesn't work!

Of course this is all trial and error, as well as experimentation with all that Zazzle has to offer. But I think with time and effort anyone can become an excellent curator of quality products!

What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
When not Zazzling I have an actual life which involves real-world jobs, pressures and distractions. As a freelance designer, I specialize in creating effective websites and brand collateral for Clients. Design work is sometimes supplemented with stints in retail where I enjoy developing my people skills!
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
5-10
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
I prefer several niche stores, each with a smaller focus. Not only does this keep things cleaner and more organized for the Zazzler, but also for the customer! A niche store affords the opportunity to establish and communicate a distinct brand image. An emotional connection is often the deciding factor when making a sale and this is only enhanced by such a strong, focused range of products.
I usually work... *
  • On my laptop on my lap
  • On my desktop at my desk
  • On my tablet at home
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment