Monday, January 9, 2012

North America

Store Name
*
North America
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Offering artwork via Zazzle allows me to set my own work schedule.

This allows Zazzlers like myself to put family first and then work when time allows.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Part Time Job
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
I would say if you have a vision, then be relentless, concentrate on organization and put your nose to the grindstone.

I am a firm believer in following thru on a project and not allowing short term results to erode a person's confidence.

Anyone with the proper technical skills, work ethic and desire to learn can be successful if they are willing to stay the course for the first year or so.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
  • Cafepress
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
I fish, cook, enjoy nature, explore and I rarely leave home without a camera.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *

I prefer one large store if possible, but defining a niche can be difficult. Certainly un-related niches are better if they can be divided.

In my case, I began with fish_fishing_seafood, which is pretty much self explanitory.

Later I wanted to include some regional art so I decided to launch a second store. After considering a variety of regional themed titles, I finally decided to define my niche as simply "North America".

Looking back now, fish, fishing and seafood could all have been part of the North America store. Still both stores seem to work on their own and they are interlinked so that a visitor to either resource is made aware of the other.

I usually work... *
  • On my desktop at my desk
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment