Saturday, September 24, 2011

yesterdaysgirl

Store Name
*
yesterdaysgirl
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Zazzle is awesome. It's paid our mortgage and put food on the table when our main business got choked by this lovely recession. I adore Zazzle. They are an incredible company who really gets it....they understand that without incentives, there's no reason to work hard. Their responsiveness whenever I've needed help has been unprecedented. They are a study in good business practices. "I love Zazzle" is a phrase my husband and I say quite often.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Part Time Job
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
Be creative. Different. Fearless. Don't be afraid to take risks, don't be afraid to go where other Zazzlers never tread. Look at your ideas and your work and see how they hold up to the competition. Check your competitors' pricing and see if you're in the ballpark. Most of all, have fun. It will show in your work.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
I am a professional licensed artist; I receive royalties from manufacturers who "rent" my art for their home decor, gift and art products. I also, with my husband, run a fine art custom tile and art gift company.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
Mega store. It generates more traffic.
I usually work... *
  • On my desktop at my desk
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment