Thursday, September 15, 2011

Noteable Expressions

Store Name

*
Noteable Expressions
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Zazzle has given me a way to stay at home with my kids and earn money doing what I love. And it has probably saved my marriage since I don't feel a need to repaint the walls every month!
Zazzle is a... *
  • Full Time Job
  • Addiction
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
Do what you love. Be true to yourself because Zazzle isn't a 'get rich quick scheme' - you don't want to open a Folk Art Store if what you love doing is fractals...
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
I love spending time with my family - playing games, adventuring outdoors, and photography.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
I have one store that has a pretty big mix and 2 that are niche stores. I think each has it's own advantages. It's up to you and how well you can organize your store.
I usually work... *
  • On my desktop at my desk
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment