Sunday, September 18, 2011

CyberGenie

Store Name

*
CyberGenie
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Wow. Well, it's enabled me to showcase some most of my artwork and sell it on a number of products. It's also been an outlet for my sometime nutty sense of humor. Whenever I get an idea for a shirt or board or even a pair of sneakers, all I need to do is go to my store and design. More often than not it's a good design and people buy it. So not only has Zazzle been a cool source of extra income for me, it's a way to scratch my creative itches.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Full Time Job
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
Make sure you have a clear picture of what you want your store to be. If you want to have a theme for your store be sure you stick to it in all your products. Keep your designs clean (with a good resolution) to ensure the best end product. And most of all, have fun with what you're doing, otherwise what's the point?
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
I do Graphics Design, translating, PC Repair and craft works in Polymer Clay for local art fairs. If I'm not creating something I tend to stagnate, so I'm always doing, building or drawing SOMETHING.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
1
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
I prefer to have one store with all my products separated by categories. It's just easier to keep track of everything. I can create a multitude of products with one design without having to go from store to store and try to keep each one up to date.
I usually work... *
  • On my laptop at a desk
  • On my laptop in bed
  • On my desktop at my desk
  • On my tablet at home
  • On my tablet on the go
  • At another public place on a public computer
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment