Friday, September 30, 2011

FalconsEye

Store Name *
FalconsEye
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Digital Camera
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Scanned
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Photographed
  • Corel Paint shop pro
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
Persistance! Do not give up. Keep creating images to place on products and eventually buyers will find them.
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Both - every product contains art, even if it is not in my taste I will offer it for sale, since that is what the customers want
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
This may sound strange, but it gives me something to do. I retired 2 years ago and am disabled. I was going bonkers not working. With Zazzle I can sit and work all day long producing images and trying them out on different products.
When working on zazzle you... *
enjoy listening to music
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
Travel is my first choice. Exploring places I have never been and revisiting places I found interesting. This year and next my goal is to visit places that start with the letter M. So far Mongolia has been the highlight! The next place on my docket...Minnesota!
What promotion do you use? *
  • Other Blog(s)
  • Commenting on other peoples blogs
  • Google+
  • Facebook Page(s)
  • Email List(s)
  • Posting on other peoples squidoo(s)
  • Business Cards
  • Adwords
  • Other Offline Promotion
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment