Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Gothic Toggs

Store Name

*
Gothic Toggs
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Zazzle has not only given me an outlet to showcase my art, but a means to supplement my family's income and still stay home with my five children.
I love that I can tell people I am a commercial artist and graphic designer. I am doing what I've always wanted. I am my own boss and Zazzle gives me the freedom to set my own hours.
It's a great feeling when my friends and family tell me how proud they are of me and how far I've brought my business and my art since opening my first store in 2008.
I wouldn't trade my time on Zazzle for the world.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Full Time Job
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
I would tell them to go for it! Zazzle is a great opportunity to run your own business from home. The community and forum are great. And there is room for every genre and medium. I love the diversity of the Zazzle market place.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
  • Deviantart
  • Other POD
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
I spend all of my "free" time with my kids. Though most days it IS the other way around LOL I read books, watch movies with the kids.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
5-10
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
I have several niche stores because I feel that some of my lighter work or my hand drawn work do not really "fit" in my main store. I also have a vintage fine art store that really needed to be showcased on it's own.
I usually work... *
  • On my desktop at my desk
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment