Wednesday, September 21, 2011

those cool animals

Store Name *
those cool animals
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Scanned
  • Adobe Photoshop
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
I learned that you must make yourself known to get noticed (promote yourself), which is kind of hard for me. Sometimes i even complete questionnaires ;-)
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
The previews sometimes make me feel like I really made an object. And I like the supporting atmosphere - so many zazzlers are happy to help!
When working on zazzle you... *
need complete silence to concentrate
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
I am a deer, so I roam the woods and sometimes I talk with the animals. Every now and then I blog about the stories they tell.
What promotion do you use? *
  • Your own site(s)
  • Blogger Blog(s)
  • Commenting on other peoples blogs
  • Posting on other peoples squidoo(s)
  • Business Cards
  • Other Offline Promotion
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment