Saturday, March 2, 2013

Blonde Designs

You name or Shopid *
Blonde Designs
Which PODs do you work with? (in no particular order *
  • cafepress
  • zazzle
  • inktastic
How long have you been working with PODs? *
6-8 years
What is the best thing about working with PODs *
Being able to work from home and letting the creative process flow. I love the flexibility of working on my own time and being able to be home with my children and fiance'. Making my own hours is one of the best parts. I also love being able to work from bed when I'm feeling under the weather, what other job allows you to have such freedom? Another perk, when I think of something creative, I can sit down and work on it right away while it's fresh and get it up in my stores. I love working on PODs!
How many hours do you spend on your POD(s) - including designing, adding & promoting - on average *
30-40 hours per week
what would you say to another POD artist who is struggling and in need of motivation? *

Don't give up! This is not an easy business to get into and get established at. You have to remain calm and patient, being successful doesn't always (hardly ever in most cases) happen "over night". Write down (or take note somehow) of every idea you have, one thing I have learned is that even if you don't like something (color, etc..) someone else most certainly will. I am always amazed at the things people will purchase! Always use descriptive tag words and try to think of catchy ways to name your designs, every little bit of creativity works in this business. Once again, I cant stress enough, don't give up, this business takes time and time and more time to get successful at! Make friends with other shop keepers as well, it's always a huge benefit having friends in the "biz" to help you along, not only when you first start but also the further along you get.

Do you have any formal training or education in POD related fields? *
  • Yes, Formal - Graphic Arts
  • Yes, Formal - Art
  • Yes other training/classes
If I won the super jackpot lottery tomorrow I would... *
Keep working my POD's for fun
My zazzle stores are:


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete