Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Reptilia7

Store Name *
Reptilia7
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Scanned
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Photographed
  • Adobe Photoshop
  • Adobe Photoshop Elements
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
I'm actually quite new so there's not much to say. I've realized how much my anti-social nature is going to bite as far as promoting traffic goes and also just how my art pieces as a whole may stand out as far as quality
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
It's simple and I don't have to pack and ship my artwork to sell it. I'm about to go to college so selling originals and sculptures is complicated, but zazzle serves as a way to sell my images without worrying about shipping.
When working on zazzle you... *
enjoy listening to music
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
It depends on whether I'm in a creative spurt or not. If so, I'm probably drawing or on Photoshop. If not, I'm watching something on Netflix
What promotion do you use? *
  • Your own site(s)
  • Facebook Page(s)
  • Posting on other peoples squidoo(s)
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment