Friday, November 18, 2011

B K Muir graphic products

Store Name
*
B K Muir graphic products
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Being officially un-employed for nearly 2 years now, Zazzle has kept me sane. It gives me something to structure my day around (that and gardening). Hopefully the income will increase so that a "real job" won't be that necessary.

I have also taken time to improve my photography. Images that I thought were so good do not work, so I have to take new photographs. My artistic "eye" is getting better trained.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Part Time Job
  • Addiction
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
When I suggested that my brother look in to Zazzle, he joined, but only put up two items.
When he visited over the holidays, we reviewed his site and I told him about tags and how they should describe the image.
He is an artist in nearly all forms of art (painting, sculpting, etc.). I suggested that he could use any of his art at Zazzle by taking a good digital photograph. We went out and bought him the same model of camera that I use.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
  • Fine Art America
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
I frequently take long drives with my camera. One never knows what one will see that will make a good "mug" shot.

I read at least a half hour every day. It is amazing what will trigger a Zazzle "aha" moment. I might be reading an historical novel and some phrase or character insight will trigger an idea that I should go out to photograph.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
My niche store is made for easier promotion.
I prefer the "mega store" as any idea will find a home in my categories. The niche store has to be thought about much more carefully.
I usually work... *
  • On my desktop at my desk
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment