Monday, November 14, 2011

Nicely Noobeegin's Suns of Fun

Store Name
*
Nicely Noobeegin's Suns of Fun
How has zazzle changed your life? *
Zazzle has changed my life very positively. It has provided me with a very special creative outlet and vehicle for sharing my art with others. I never thought of myself as an artist until I became a part of the Zazzle community. Everyone at Zazzle has been so welcoming, respectful of each other's creative freedom and generous with their knowledge by helping others with marketing, customization and encouragement. I feel like I have a real home here at Zazzle.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Part Time Job
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
Jump into the pond with everyone else. No one will allow you to drown or splash about aimlessly. Have fun! Don't be shy. Join in the conversation with others. Everyone here is fantastic.
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Other POD
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
Time with family and friends, art, art, and more art. I love being a groovy granny! I work full time in customer service, but would LOVE to be a full time artist. (Wouldn't we all!) Being creative every in some way is a must. Living happy is imperative.
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
5-10
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
I have my flag ship store, but I love being able to branch out with many other stores. It is so nice being able to offer specific items or showcase specific designs for people enjoy their Zazzle shopping experience more. It's like being able to create your own little mall within Zazzle for people to window shop through without having to leave their homes.
I usually work... *
  • On my desktop at my desk
A List of your stores *


Want to know how we made this work? Check Out Wufoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment