Saturday, November 26, 2011

Avis Noelle Designs

Store Name *
Avis Noelle Designs
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Digital Camera
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Photographed
  • Adobe Photoshop Elements
  • Corel Paint shop pro
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *

Hmmm, so many! I think the most important thing was when creating products to remember to make them templates! I made so many things in the beginning...for quite a long time...before I finally clued in to what a "template" actually was, and how if I didn't do it that way, the customer couldn't customize the design (unless they had some inside knowledge)...even though I was telling them in the description that they could! Aaargh! I had to re-make a lot of those items, don't waste your time...make them a template!
Also if there are parts, like your copyright name that you don't want removed, then you must "lock" that field...very important!

Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
It's fun, it's challenging, I make money! And I love the people!
When working on zazzle you... *
have the TV going in the background
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
I like to be out in nature, taking photographs while I walk. Watch t.v. (addicted to Coronation St. since the mid-60s when it started!) I also like spending time with my loved ones, and having a good laugh!
What promotion do you use? *
  • Your own site(s)
  • Wordpress Blog(s)
  • Blogger Blog(s)
  • Twitter(s)
  • Squidoo(s)
  • Posting on other peoples squidoo(s)
  • Business Cards
  • Pinging
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment