Wednesday, November 2, 2011

brianadragon

Store Name *
brianadragon
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Scanned
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Photographed
  • Corel Paint shop pro
  • Other Raster (photoshop type program)
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
Hmm, it's a toss-up between needing to have patience when it comes to sales, and learning how to use Photoshop and a graphics tablet. Both are skills of a sort, and both have really helped my business.
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
It's like having an art gallery and a store all in one. I can finally show my talent and love to the world, and I can sell it to them at the same time. It doesn't get much better than that. The fact that shops are free is a big bonus too.
When working on zazzle you... *
enjoy listening to music
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
Art. I always love creating. It's the only way hubby will let me "work" past "business hours". It's such joy for me. When I'm not doing that, I'm very much into movies and video games.
What promotion do you use? *
  • Your own site(s)
  • Wordpress Blog(s)
  • Blogger Blog(s)
  • Commenting on other peoples blogs
  • Twitter(s)
  • Myspace(s)
  • Facebook Profile(s)
  • Facebook Page(s)
  • Other Social Networking Site(s)
  • Squidoo(s)
  • Posting on other peoples squidoo(s)
  • Business Cards
  • Other Profile(s)
  • Other Online Promotion
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment