Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Whaleriders6

Store Name *
Whaleriders6
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Digital Camera
  • Adobe Photoshop Elements
  • Other
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
Although I have learned a lot, the single most important thing I have learned it to promote like mad, from the beginning!
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
I love seeing my own photographs and vintage images become unique and beautiful products! There's nothing like the feeling of taking an old image and giving it a new life.
When working on zazzle you... *
have a child sitting on one knee while balancing the keyboard on the other, and trying to eat lunch in additi wait on hold with the utility company...
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
My life is all about my family and spending time with them! I am a homeschooling mom, which keeps me very busy, but we also love to hike, watch whales, play games, bake...just enjoy our time with each other!
What promotion do you use? *
  • Wordpress Blog(s)
  • Blogger Blog(s)
  • Other Blog(s)
  • Commenting on other peoples blogs
  • Twitter(s)
  • Google+
  • Facebook Profile(s)
  • Facebook Page(s)
  • Squidoo(s)
  • Posting on other peoples squidoo(s)
  • Pinging
  • Other Profile(s)
  • Theme Specific Forum(s)
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment