Saturday, August 6, 2011

Designs by Shell

Store Name *
Designs by Shell
How do you create/edit the designs you place for sale on zazzle? *
  • Digital Camera
  • Hand drawn/painted/created & Scanned
  • Corel Paint shop pro
What is the most important thing you have learned since starting on zazzle? *
I've learned that keywords and marketing are key to getting your products seen. Spending time networking in the forum is also helpful as well as sharing tips with others.
Do you consider yourself an Artist selling art, or a Business person selling products which happen to be art? *
Artist - every product is a perfect piece of art i have carefully selected and set to match how I feel they should be displayed
What do you enjoy most about zazzle? *
I enjoy being able to create my designs and place them on the products that I think they are best suited for. I also love that with Zazzle you can earn referrals and get a volume bonus as well as royalties.
When working on zazzle you... *
enjoy listening to music
What is your favorite thing to do when not Zazzling? *
I like to stay fit and healthy so I work out at the gym 3 days a week and enjoy going for walks with my husband. I also like to read, sing and enjoy home decorating.
What promotion do you use? *
  • Your own site(s)
  • Blogger Blog(s)
  • Commenting on other peoples blogs
  • Twitter(s)
  • Digg
  • Google+
  • Facebook Page(s)
  • Other Social Networking Site(s)
  • Squidoo(s)
  • Business Cards
List your Shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment