Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bebop's Place

Store Name

*
Bebop's Place
How has zazzle changed your life? *
I think it has gotten my creative juices flowing quite a bit. I am always thinking about new designs. It also takes a lot of my time.
Zazzle is a... *
  • Part Time Job
What advice would you share with a friend or family member if they wanted to join zazzle? *
Well first, you have to make a commitment to keep at this. It takes a lot of time and hard work. It also takes quite a lot of time before you will be selling on a regular basis. So patience is important. Checking the Zazzle Forum posts on a daily basis is a must. Lots of very useful information is there to be mined. Also, ithe Forum is the opening to promoting your products which is critical. I think the most important thing is this. It should be fun. If it becomes a drag, go out and get a job!
What other PODs do you use? *
  • Zazzle
What do you do when you are not zazzling? *
Tend my flower and vegetable gardens, take photos, read, cook, hike
How many stores do you have on zazzle? *
2-4
Which do you prefer and why? 1 Mega Store or Several Niche Stores *
An interesting question...I prefer one central store but have recently added my first smaller niche store (weddings) and can see where more small store may be useful in the future.
I usually work... *
  • On my desktop at my desk
A List of your stores *

No comments:

Post a Comment