Saturday, July 16, 2011

ZybertexDesigns

Your shopid/name *
ZybertexDesigns
When did you start zazzling? *
This Month - I am brand new!
What is something special you have bought - or would like to buy with your zazzle income? *
I would so love a laptop to use to work on my graphics and zazzle store!
I want zazzle to be my
full time job
What types of education do you have that helps with Zazzle? *
  • Art in College
  • Other Art Courses
  • On the Job Computer Experience
  • On the Job Art Experience
What is the best advice you have seen, or received about zazzling? *
Still learning how to get the word out...promotion. Also, filling up my store and also link, link, link! Everyone on zazzle that I have encountered has been so nice and helpful too! I highly recommend anyone needing a store to ZAZZLE!
Where do you live? *
USA
What types or designs do you offer? *
  • Handdrawn/scans or photos of paintings only
  • Abstracts
  • Text & Handdrawn
  • Text & Abstracts
List your shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment