Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Critterwings Gifts - original art by Stephanie Smith

Your shopid/name *
Critterwings Gifts - original art by Stephanie Smith
When did you start zazzling? *
6 months - 1 year
What is something special you have bought - or would like to buy with your zazzle income? *
I've been using some of my zazzle income to buy samples/sale pieces from Zazzle, but when I can sock away enough I have my eyes on the 21" Cintique drawing tablet. :)
I want zazzle to be my
Part time job
What types of education do you have that helps with Zazzle? *
  • Art in College
  • On the Job Computer Experience
  • On the Job Marketing Experience
What is the best advice you have seen, or received about zazzling? *
Two things really:
Be smart about your descriptions and keywords for good search engine visibility.
and
Keep an eye on trends, but at the end of the day do what you love, not just what you think people want; the passion and quality will show through to the folks who are your true buyers.
Where do you live? *
USA
What types or designs do you offer? *
  • Handdrawn/scans or photos of paintings only
  • Text & Handdrawn
List your shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment