Monday, July 4, 2011

Butterflys Are Bloomin

Your shopid/name *
Butterflys Are Bloomin
When did you start zazzling? *
2-3 years
What is something special you have bought - or would like to buy with your zazzle income? *
I bought 3 eagle tee shirts. All matching. One for my son, daughter inlaw, and my new grandchild so they all could be matching.
I want zazzle to be my
full time job
What types of education do you have that helps with Zazzle? *
  • Other Marketing Courses
  • On the Job Computer Experience
  • On the Job Art Experience
What is the best advice you have seen, or received about zazzling? *
Keep improving your store key words and appearance. Be sure to finish one store before you start another. Promote your stores everywhere.
Where do you live? *
USA
What types or designs do you offer? *
  • Photography only
List your shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment