Saturday, July 30, 2011

The place that sells T-shirt etc.

Your shopid/name *
The place that sells T-shirt etc.
When did you start zazzling? *
6 months - 1 year
What is something special you have bought - or would like to buy with your zazzle income? *
A t-shirt featuring a photo of my cat which I turned into 3 cats and added the title "3 little kittens" from the nursery rhyme of that name. Haven't made enough to buy a house yet. :)
I want zazzle to be my
full time job
What types of education do you have that helps with Zazzle? *
  • No Past Experience - I am learning as I go!
What is the best advice you have seen, or received about zazzling? *
How to promote/market but I'm terrible at it. I'm more of an idea person and HATE "selling" but keep creating anyway
Where do you live? *
USA
What types or designs do you offer? *
  • Photography only
  • Text & Photography
List your shops *
http://www.zazzle.com/nabrudigam
http://www.zazzle.com/myshoeshop

"My Shoe Shop" is brand new so only a few designs but am working on it daily.

Would love to know what you think of it's potential. So far only 2 categories. "Designer shoes" and "Shoes with names" which is mostly for kids but will gradually add more women's shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment