Sunday, June 12, 2011

Eligri

Your shopid/name *
Eligri
When did you start zazzling? *
1-3 months
What is something special you have bought - or would like to buy with your zazzle income? *
The Zazzle income will be folded back into my business so I can have time and the tools to continue freelancing as an artist.
I want zazzle to be my
full time job
What types of education do you have that helps with Zazzle? *
  • Art in College
  • Marketing in College
  • On the Job Art Experience
  • On the Job Marketing Experience
What is the best advice you have seen, or received about zazzling? *
Marketing other artists as well as your own artwork - I love the idea of helping other artists and think it makes for a strong community.
Where do you live? *
USA
What types or designs do you offer? *
  • Handdrawn/scans or photos of paintings only
List your shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment