Friday, June 24, 2011

DoodleMood Graphics

Your shopid/name *
DoodleMood Graphics
When did you start zazzling? *
1-2 years
What is something special you have bought - or would like to buy with your zazzle income? *
I have purchased some of my own products as gifts for family and friends as well as for my own use. It is a boost to my confidence to hear positive comments about my designs. I currently use my "Rainbow Sparkles" mousepad as a daily reminder of the pleasure it gives me to create unique and beautiful designs for others to enjoy.
I want zazzle to be my
Part time job
What types of education do you have that helps with Zazzle? *
  • Computers in College
  • No Past Experience - I am learning as I go!
What is the best advice you have seen, or received about zazzling? *
Keywords and descriptions are very important. Describe your products like you are describing them to a friend on the phone. Also promote your designs using the numerous resources available.
Where do you live? *
USA
What types or designs do you offer? *
  • Photography only
  • Public Domain
  • Abstracts
  • Text & Clipart
  • Text & Photography
  • Text & Abstracts
List your shops *

No comments:

Post a Comment