Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Socialite Designs


Shop Name/Your Name *
Socialite Designs
Are you addicted to zazzle
Maybe, I mean I can go a day without zazzle...not sure I can make it a week
Which format works best for you when organizing your store(s)
Catch all Store - with a variety of designs on different topics and subjects
Which is the best definition of your style
Quality over Quantity - a small variety of well designed products - I only add products that are 100% Perfect.
What advice would you give a new shopkeeper? (write as much or as little as you would like) *
Quality over quantity. Do not just slap a design on every Zazzle product. Choose your products that work well with the design.
What product in your store best matches your current mood? (link to product page please) *
Is zazzle a hobby or a job?
Vacation/Special Item Fund - I use zazzle like a vacation or special item savings account, it lets me make that extra cash for special things.
List your shops - please include the http:// in from and use the .com extension

example http://www.zazzle.com/shopid *


No comments:

Post a Comment