Thursday, November 18, 2010

Against Animal Cruelty

What is your name or shopid - that is the name of your shop NOT the url. this will be the title of your post. *
Against Animal Cruelty
How long have you been with zazzle
6-12 months
Is zazzle a hobby or job?
Hobby only if it makes money that's a bonus!
How much time do you put into zazzle?
5-10 hours per week - 1-2 hours a day
What is the most important advice you have received since starting at zazzle?
*25 words or more please *
Don't be put off by lack of sales, they won't come right away, be patient and try to get your store out there. Quality over quantity.
Do you do any promotion? If so how do you promote?
*choose as many as apply *
  • Write my own blog
  • Contribute to non-zazzle forums
  • Facebook
  • Submit to top 100 sites
  • Youtube
  • Hand out freebies (flyers stickers buttons)
  • Tell everyone you know about zazzle & your shop
Do you set goals for yourself on zazzle?
No
Is zazzle hard work?
No - zazzle is fun and stress relieving I could do this all day long...and sometimes I do!!
How often do you look to see if you have a sale?
I have my emails set to alert me - by computer when home - and by phone when I am out
Please list your shop urls - no * and no rf please. Use the .com extension.

example: http://www.zazzle.com/shopaholicchick

No comments:

Post a Comment