Monday, October 25, 2010

Shopaholicchick


Shop Name/Your Name *
Shopaholic Chick
Are you addicted to zazzle
Nope, I only work on zazzle once in a while (like when I am breathing)
Which format works best for you when organizing your store(s)
A little of both - multiple stores, one/some for catch all - and others for singular themes
Which is the best definition of your style
Quantity over Quality - a wide variety of designs - I add designs even if I do not think are perfect because I am not the shopper.
What advice would you give a new shopkeeper? (write as much or as little as you would like) *
check out every tutorial you can before you get started...i have many i wrote and others i have collected and link to on my website...http://www.shopaholicchick.com/zazzletutor/index.html
What product in your store best matches your current mood? (link to product page please) *
Is zazzle a hobby or a job?
Full Time Job - Zazzle is my primary job it pays all my bills
List your shops - please include the http:// in from and use the .com extension

example http://www.zazzle.com/shopid *

  • Shopaholic Chick

  • Dragons Lair

  • Alien Nation

  • Witches Wardrobe

  • Graduation Station

  • Binderific

  • Kiki Kitty

  • Edibility

  • Peace People

  • Same Sex Marriage

  • Triple Goddess

  • Anime Nation

  • What If...

  • Occupation Station

  • Addicted to

  • B is for Birds

  • Chasing the Gnome
  • Kooblees

  • Left Handed Cards

  • That's My Baby

  • Clown Town
  • From Santa's Desk
  • Just Sports
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment