Monday, October 18, 2010

artNimages


Shop Name/Your Name *
artNimages
Are you addicted to zazzle
No, I can stop at any time, really I can...wait there is maintenance and zazzle will be down HOW LONG?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO come back to me zazzle!!!
Which format works best for you when organizing your store(s)
Catch all Store - with a variety of designs on different topics and subjects
Which is the best definition of your style
Quality over Quantity - a small variety of well designed products - I only add products that are 100% Perfect.
What advice would you give a new shopkeeper? (write as much or as little as you would like) *
Can't think of anything, at the moment.
What product in your store best matches your current mood? (link to product page please) *
Is zazzle a hobby or a job?
Part Time Income - zazzle is a part time job for me, I need the money i make here to make ends meet so I don't have to go find a second job.
List your shops - please include the http:// in from and use the .com extension

example http://www.zazzle.com/shopid *

No comments:

Post a Comment