Friday, October 29, 2010

markany

What is your name or shopid - that is the name of your shop NOT the url. this will be the title of your post. *
Markany
How long have you been with zazzle
<1 month
Is zazzle a hobby or job?
Hobby only if it makes money that's a bonus!
How much time do you put into zazzle?
5-10 hours per week - 1-2 hours a day
What is the most important advice you have received since starting at zazzle?
*25 words or more please *
Create a blog and pages to promote my stuff, writting interesting articles in the blogs to atracct traffic to my sites, and post in the forums with my zazzle url as signature.
Do you do any promotion? If so how do you promote?
*choose as many as apply *
  • Write my own blog
  • Submit to other zazzler's blogs
  • Tweet/twitter
  • Contribute to non-zazzle forums
  • Write articles
  • Facebook
  • Squidoo
  • Blogger/Blogspot
Do you set goals for yourself on zazzle?
No
Is zazzle hard work?
Yes Somewhat - it can be monotonous work to added new designs repeating the same steps for each one
How often do you look to see if you have a sale?
I have my emails set to alert me - by computer when home - and by phone when I am out
Please list your shop urls - no * and no rf please. Use the .com extension.

example: http://www.zazzle.com/shopaholicchick

No comments:

Post a Comment