Tuesday, December 28, 2010

KRW Designs

Your Name - or Shop Name - This will appear as your blog post title *
KRW Designs
What advice that you received as a shopkeeper or learned from trial and error - would you like to pass on to someone else? *
ohhh.. so many things. Obviously, we all know make sure the design you are using actually works on the product you are putting it on. But also, sometimes, putting a design on products that you might not normally consider can turn out to bring you added sales. You never know what the customer might want.
How often do you add new products or designs? *
Several times per month
If you came into $100,000 tomorrow what would you do with it? *
I would use it to buy the home I grew up in to raise my family in.
What is the last product you added to your store? *
What would you do if you saw an actor on TV wearing one of your shirts, or one of your products on the set of a popular Tv show or movie? *
well, after I regained consciousness, I would call, email, twitter, FB everyone I could think of. I did have one of my bumper stickers bought to be used on the show Parenthood, but I never saw it on there.
Do you have any formal art or computer training? *
No, I taught myself
What programs do you use to create your designs? What do you like about them? *
Daz Studio, Paint Shop Pro. Daz, much easier than Poser (at least to me). PSP - it's what I learned on, I still use old version 7. If it ain't broke....
Other than your own shop(s) - what 1 shop on zazzle created by someone else, is your absolute favorite? *
List your shops: *


Want to know how we made this work? Checkout Wufoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment