Thursday, December 9, 2010

tammy and mummy

What is your name or shopid - that is the name of your shop NOT the url. this will be the title of your post. *
TammyAndMummy
How long have you been with zazzle
6-12 months
Is zazzle a hobby or job?
Hobby only if it makes money that's a bonus!
How much time do you put into zazzle?
5-10 hours per week - 1-2 hours a day
What is the most important advice you have received since starting at zazzle?
*25 words or more please *
This is not a get-rich-quick-scheme. You have to work at it, it takes time but it's very fulfilling - you get to earn some money but more importantly, you enjoy what you are doing.

What I've gleaned from reading the forum posts and from interactions with other zazzlers - it's about helping one another. I simple love the zazzle community. It's everything internet marketing is not.

As a bonus from doing this, I get to teach my daughter some important life lessons. I can't ask for anything more.
Do you do any promotion? If so how do you promote?
*choose as many as apply *
  • Write my own blog
  • Submit to other zazzler's blogs
  • Tweet/twitter
  • Facebook
Do you set goals for yourself on zazzle?
Yes - to do one or more of the above
Is zazzle hard work?
No - zazzle is fun and stress relieving I could do this all day long...and sometimes I do!!
How often do you look to see if you have a sale?
I check my emails/reports a couple times per day, when i first get up then later in the evening
Please list your shop urls - no * and no rf please. Use the .com extension.

example: http://www.zazzle.com/shopaholicchick


No comments:

Post a Comment