Monday, October 1, 2012

Susan Elkin/Susan Elkin Photography

Your Name/Shop Name *
Susan Elkin/Susan Elkin Photography
How long have you been an online shopkeeper with a POD shop. *
2-4 years (2008-2010 start date)
What does "SEO" mean to you? And what is the most important thing you do for SEO? *
Search Engine Optimazation
I write tags & add the place where the image was photographed. I add details of my images
so Google will find it as the spiders go crawling through the web.
How do you promote your shops? *
  • wordpress
  • twitter
  • facebook
  • facebook page
  • linkedin
  • your own website
  • email
  • business cards
  • flyers
  • using you own products as gifts
  • pinterest
  • other social networking sites
What types of products do you love to sell? *
Cups, mugs, framed images, iPad cases
How many different POD's do you offer designs on *
2
What do you enjoy doing when not working on your POD sites? *
I've been learning Lightroom and I'm quite excited about it. I enjoy driving to different areas of where I live to photograph what I see. I've started meditating. Another love of mine is watching films/videos. I'm always interested in finding new bakeries in my travels.
Do you prefer to work *
anywhere as long as it is quiet
what is the best advice you would give someone just starting out? *
If the person is in school I encourage her/him to complete the program of study. Many times people choose to buy things that I would not so go ahead and try to sell your image.
List your zazzle shops

No comments:

Post a Comment