Monday, October 8, 2012

greendeer / those cool animals

Your Name/Shop Name *
greendeer / those cool animals
How long have you been an online shopkeeper with a POD shop. *
1-2 years (2010-2011 start date)
What does "SEO" mean to you? And what is the most important thing you do for SEO? *
It means search engine optimization, so I've learned after I started my zazzle store. You want to be found by google, basically. I try to use smart descriptions and keywords, and avoid many products that are almost duplicates.
How do you promote your shops? *
  • blogger
  • google+
  • your own website
  • business cards
  • using you own products as gifts
  • other offline advertising
  • other page sites
What types of products do you love to sell? *
I'm always happy when I sell something, it shows people like my work. Sure, I'd love to sell a skateboard one day.
Once someone bought stamps with my dewsign, I think it's pretty cool to think there are letters with my drawing on them!
How many different POD's do you offer designs on *
2
What do you enjoy doing when not working on your POD sites? *
I'm an illustrator. That's what I do most of the time, Drawing, painting and freelance graphic design jobs. I also play music once in a while, but this is getting less and less...
Do you prefer to work *
at a desk in silence
what is the best advice you would give someone just starting out? *
Patirence. It takes long until you get noticed. And sales come very irregular, I had months when I was doing all right, this year I did not sell much yet. But there's always the christmas season.
List your zazzle shops


Want to know how we made this work? Check Out Wufoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment