Sunday, June 7, 2015

Fancie's Heart

You shop name *
Fancie's Heart
What PODs do you use *
  • Cafepress
  • Zazzle
How long have you been a POD shopkeeper? *
6 months-1 year
What is the best advice you would give to someone who is new to PODs? *

Consider the first few months to be your college faze (but at least it is not as expensive, lol). It may take a little bit to earn an income, but if you keep working at it, it will come. The longer you work on your POD stuff, the quicker you get, and the better your designs will be. It takes a bit to get noticed, but each sale becomes a little pick me up and a motivation to do more. A great thing to do after you get your first sale is to get or print a small map of the world, and every time you get a sale put a sticker in the location of where the sale came from. I find it motivating to see where my art work is sprinkled at all over the world. Also Don't give up, but don't forget to take breaks if you need to.

In an average week how many hours do you put into designing, adding, promoting and all other parts of your POD business? *
30-40 hours
Pick a fun question to answer - *
If you won the lottery what would you do with the money?
Answers to the chosen question -

Pay off my house and my debt and buy a huge farm so I can have chickens, ponies and horses and tons of other animals (and hire someone to help take care of them. Maybe start a fish farm, I breed bettas now, I wouldn't mind doing it on a larger scale. or grow plants in greenhouses to sell to stores around here. I start my own plants most years, and enjoy it, so I think that might be fun as well. Maybe do some auctions and buy stuff to sell online. I always wanted to do that,, but never had the "start up" funds. I would also have my husband start something he would want to do, whatever that would be. Maybe buy a camping type place. I would put a lot away as an investment, I would love it if my kids could have a trust. I would still do the zazzle thing cause it is fun.

What art programs do you use? *
  • Photoshop (PS)
Your Favorite design on Zazzle *
What is your newest design? *

No comments:

Post a Comment